This past month has been quite a roller coaster ride for my health… from numerous doctor appointments, tests, and failed attempts for treatment – this mysterious illness has challenged my immune system in all directions. But thankfully for my strong foundation, knowledge, and true understanding of my body, I am beginning to improve. My journey to heal and repair my gut, while up leveling my immunity has begun…. and I want you to join me!
I thought this would be a great opportunity to share this experience with you and to guide you through my journey to recovery and healing. I want to teach you the tips to heal and seal your gut through supplements, nutrition, and lifestyle (mine will need to be nurtured and rebuilt after many rounds of antibiotics, one of which I had an allergic reaction to!) Follow me on our social pages as I go through this healing and mending process and regain my energy, strength and vitality while rebuilding my immune system.
Here are some of the supplements I will be sharing on my journey:
- Bloat-eaze from NuEthix or IgG200 from Xymogen: both heal and seal the gut musical lining to mend leaky gut. Immunoglobulins selectively bind and neutralize only the toxins and leave all the good stuff… a great way to do an extremely natural and veneficial cleanup of your digestive system.
- FloraProtect from NuEthix or ProbioMax from Xymogen: both repopulate the gut with beneficial bacteria which boosts immunity and helps produce neurotransmitters to help balance mood.
- Magnesium Glycinate or Malate (Optimag from Xymogen): helps with cardio health, nerve health and cellular absorption.
- Magnesium Citrate from Xymogen (IF NEEDED): helps with bowel regularity and motility (if constipated)
- Fiber (Organic India from Wholescripts): helps stop loose stools or diarrhea.
- Digestive Enzymes (XymoZyme from Xymogen): help the digestive system break down fats, proteins, and starches. When you are sick you have less digestive capacity to adequately digest and absorb the nutrients, leading to nutrient deficiencies.
- GlutAloeMine from Xymogen: this all-in-one powder heals the gut. Glutamine serves as the predominant fuel and nitrogen source for the mucosal lining of the GI tract, arabinogalactan helps with the production of gut microflora and increases the beneficial short-chain fatty acid production. Aloe vera leaf extract helps sooth the inflamed lining.
- NuFlame Defense (NuEthix): contains Turmeric, Boswella and Hops
- Fatty Acids (NuEthix): concentrated Omega
- Monopure Curcumin (Wholesscripts): combination of Curcuminoid and Turmeric essential extract and concentrated Omegas
- SynovX DJD (Wholescripts): combination of MSM, Chondroitin, Glucosamine and Hyaluronic Acid (used to lower join inflammation and pain)
- Green Tea 600 (Wholescripts): concentrated antioxidant to lower inflammation and aids in immune support
Lifestyle and Nutrition:
- Cold Immersion
- Magnesium Salt Baths
- Adding Anti-Inflammatory foods and removing inflammatory foods (check out our Evolve Energy Tribe Cookbook or Tribe Academy) www.evolveenergytribe.com
- Lymphatic Massage
- Frankincense Essential Oil
For access to any of these supplements just visit nuethix.com and use my discount code: ENERGY or
Don’t forget to follow us on our social pages (Facebook and Instagram) for more detailed information regarding gut health this week, which will lead us into our next topic of lowering inflammation.